Brittany’s professional career has been devoted to pursuing the best interests of children. As a former Assistant County Attorney she was a vigorous advocate for abused and neglected children.
Now, through her work in adoption, she is privileged to promote children’s best interests by helping to establish permanent homes in which they can grow and thrive.
Brittany and her husband are the parents of two young children. As a parent, she understands that matters relating to your children cannot wait and will work diligently to accomplish your goal of adoption.
“My work in adoption has been the most rewarding of my professional career. The joy that happens for families and children is incredible, and I am honored to be a part of that process.”
- 1994: Bachelor of Arts, University of Minnesota
- 1998: Juris Doctor, Hamline University of Law
- 1998-2002: Assistant Dakota County Attorney, Juvenile and Protective Services Division
- 2003-Present: Private Attorney with practice limited to adoption
- Academy of Adoption and Assisted Reproduction Attorneys
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association